17 May 2010

Dear Deployment,

YOU SUCK! Stop keeping my beloved away from the satellite phone, and stop killing our friends. Five lives from Joshua's unit in a nine week period is plenty enough for us all. I hate this!

Topics to add my list of what I.O.U. in my next "real" blog post (whenever I actually have the time to sit down and write!):
  • Marine Week Boston & the 5K
  • Softball team I joined & how much I suck
  • My 25th birthday & my awesome family/friends
  • Mother's Day & visiting Grandma Belle
  • Phone call from Joshua!!!!!
  • Retail therapy with my birthday monies
  • Jamie's bridal shower! 
Yes yes yes, much to discuss. I've just been so busy. It's insane, it really is. Life just moves so quickly. At least it's helping this deployment pass by. Some days I even feel like I'm running out of time before Joshua comes home, because my to-do lists are so long and never-ending, and I get scared I won't be able to get everything done in time. Other days... they drag. If I don't stop moving though, I cry. I can't help it. If I don't surround myself with positive people either, I get depressed. No toxic people allowed in my life! I have to stay focused. Busy. Driven.

P.S. Thank you to Bryce&Whit at Army Wife for this great award!

And to Allissa at Hope Floats and Ines at The Few, The Proud, The Wife for this sweet award!

You girls are nuts for awarding me when I've been such a bad blogger the past two weeks, but I do appreciate it nonetheless! Honestly, it's 2:30am and I have to be up for work in 4 hours, so I'm not going to tag other bloggers this time... I'm still going through the blogs from the first military spouse blog hop, omg! Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on everything soon.

I'll make a new to-do list for the week and post it here! Goodnight for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about all the losses in your man's unit. It's not easy for them, nor us. You are doing incredible with staying busy. It will be over soon, promise.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!