So I'll take a raincheck and leave you with this list of what I.O.U.:
- Wedding Wednesday post
- Scrapbook Sunday post
- Re-cap of this past weekend in Jersey
- Engagement photos I took for my girl Nikki!
- Rant & rave about my new office situation at work
- Comments and visits to the new friends that found me on the Military Blog Hop
- Plans for this weekend's Marine Week Boston!
- Latest care package to Joshua
Before I get to bed, I must share my latest retail therapy:
Yes, that's right, it's a Pandora cupcake! I adore cupcakes. It's my 25th birthday gift to myself. My birthday is on Monday, the day after Mother's Day. I was given a Pandora charm bracelet when I graduated college in 2007, with two charms on it. I've worn it all this time without ever getting another charm until Valentine's Day, when I bought myself a pretty heart charm. So now I have four charms... if I have to continue buying them for myself, so be it!
My other three charms:
A graduation cap, a four-leaf clover, and the hearts. I really wish my Mom would want a Pandora bracelet... it would make shopping for her so easy. Or if only my family remembered I had one so they could add to it... oh well. In the meantime, I love my cupcake!