15 July 2010

One & Two & Three

I'm once again overdue to send my love a care package, but these were the last few I sent last month. I have few more filled up that I just have to "theme" and bring to the post office... hopefully I can get to that soon!

I had so much stuff piling up from the last time I sent them that I thought it would be easiest to just divide them all up and label them accordingly...






To those of you who suggested I start an Etsy page or CafePress designs, I've thought of those as options before and I'll definitely be looking into them! Once I leave my job I know I'll finally have the time I need to really create things. I'm already brainstorming away. ♥

6 comments:

  1. I bet his care packages are the best of anyone's he knows. He must be so happy to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more gorgeous care packages! your hubby is so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make up the cutest packages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your care packages!! They are so cool looking! I bet he will enjoy them =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always make the cutest care packs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW CUTE!!! I bet he loves how much time you put into them, you can definitely tell you're sending tons of love with them too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!