09 September 2010

Boston Today!


Today I'm off to Boston to visit my bff Sue! She has a blog too, about her adventures as a single gal living in my favorite city in the whole world, Boston. She recently had surgery and will be out of work 6-8 weeks, which I just know will drive her crazy because she's used to working nonstop, 25/7, and for the most part enjoys it. But I have to visit her one last time before I move, especially now when she can use the company!

My closest cousin, Amanda, is coming with me for the day. It's the only day off she has all week, and we've also wanted to spend time together before I move. So I get to see two of my favorite people today and take a break from packing and my to-do list! Speaking of...


TO DO:
1. clean/organize bedroom 
2. organize boxes in basement 
3. pack!!! 
4. send clothes to Good Will
5. make appointment with florist 
6. make appointment with event planner 
7. make appointment with DJ 
8. update wedding binder
9. get car visor replaced (done! thanks to my cousin, Eric!)
10. make hair appointment 
11. organize boxes in garage
12. photograph portfolio 
13. return clothes to Victoria's Secret 
14. send claim for contacts to insurance
15. update recipe binder 
16. burn backup CDs of photos 
17. load new music to iMac 
18. scan scrapbook layouts 

TO GO:
20. BJ's with Uncle Tom 
21. meet with 1st event planner 
22. crepes with Alison & Liz 
23. visit Sue in Boston 
24. hair appointment (Friday morning)
25. Aunt Vicki's surprise birthday party (Saturday afternoon)
26. Alison & Eric's party (Saturday night)
27. meet with 2nd event planner (Friday morning— new appointment since we weren't crazy with the first one we met with)

Crossed a few things off, yay! After today, 3 days to go to complete everything. Oh, my. I did have a bit of a break yesterday though... after meeting with the event planner (which went okay, more on that another time...), Mom and I stopped by our favorite little shop and got Vera Bradley yoga mats... on sale! And I got 2 new Pandora charms. NO MORE SPENDING FOR ME, okay? Okay. :-)

P.S. My love called twice yesterday after over a week since last hearing from him... I love that man! He always knows just what to say and we always have the best conversations in the world... I can't wait until he's home! It's been a very long, stressful, dangerous, anxious, scary deployment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!