30 December 2010

11 in '11 | The Plan

{Take for your blog!}
This year, I've decided to make a list of 11 resolutions and goals I want to accomplish in 2011. I plan to update on my progress on the 11th of each month. If you'd like to join me, grab the icon I made!

These are my goals for the new year. More details to come.

  1. FASHION | Fine my personal style and be more fashionable.
  2. DIET | Reach my goal weight.
  3. LOVE | Plan for & have the perfect wedding.
  4. BUSINESS | Launch my design business.
  5. BLOG | Redesign & upkeep my blog.
  6. EXERCISE | Work out 3x a week, minimum.
  7. MONEY | Spend less, save more.
  8. TIME MANAGEMENT | Be 5 minutes early. Everywhere.
  9. SCRAPBOOK | Get up to date with j&d scrapbooks.
  10. KINDNESS | "Practice random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty."
  11. KEEP IN TOUCH | Regularly update email, photos, Facebook, & website.
It helped me to categorize them by the words in bold so that I didn't have 5 exercise goals or 2 scrapbook goals or whatever. This way, it's one main goal for several different areas of my life.

What are your goals for 2011?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your icon for this! I just might have to start this on my blog too! GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea... I pretty much could use all these resolutions haha... i know I sure could work on my time management and spending less! :) Your page is awesome btw, LOVE IT and YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the button. I was planning on listing my resolutions sometime in the near future. I'll link back to ya and use your button.

    Great goals too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!