29 December 2010

Fave Wedding Blogs


For those of you who are obsessed with both weddings and blogging, I thought I'd share some of my favorite wedding blogs that I check often for ideas & inspiration. So many of these are absolutely beautiful and completely inspiring. I hope you enjoy!


Right now, Joshua & my wedding is less than 6 months away.... more like 5 1/2 months! We have nearly everything set except the florist, which I'm presently starting to freak out about. We met with 2 florists in late October... one gave us a quote way too high (over $4,000!), the other never got back to us (unreliable, I'm thinking). I called and left a message for a florist who did my friend's wedding this year, and I'm hoping he'll get back to me this week.

Aside from the florist, we're just finalizing the table linens and chair back covers, and coming up with our music list. Those are our hot ticket items as of late!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! Thanks for the list. We got married a year ago but I'm still addicted to all things wedding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove wedding blogs, and i've been married for almost 5 years. :)
    this is one of my favorites...
    http://ruffledblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!