25 December 2010

Gifted

"Santa" was incredibly good to me this year. He spoiled me for the second year in a row. I'm so excited for all the incredible gifts Joshua gave me, because so many of them relate to the goals and resolutions I have for 2011! We're both really looking forward to the new year and all it is already bringing us: moving to Virginia, Joshua's new duty station with the Marine Corps, the launch of my design business, and our wedding, to name a few! 

Here are some of the beautiful things I was gifted from my love this year. I feel so blessed and loved and thankful for not only the things he gave me, but mainly for Joshua himself. I've found a man that I adore, respect, and would do anything for... and I know the feelings are reciprocated.


1. The most beautiful, sparkly, diamond earrings I could dream of. Such a surprise! They were hidden in the very bottom of my stocking and the last gift I opened. I never want to take them off!
2. Domino: The Book of Decorating, to make our new home pretty! The subtitle is "A room-by-room guide to creating a home that makes you happy." 'Nuff said.
3. A soft & fuzzy white bathrobe! It's soooo soft and makes me feel like I belong at a spa.
4. A gift basket full of Japanese Cherry Blossom scented goodness from Bath & Body Works.
5. The Nest Home Design Handbook, also to make our new home pretty! This subtitle is "Simple ways to decorate, organize, and personalize your place." We're both excited for this since it will be all our own furniture and belongings!
6. Burberry Sport perfume. My favorite scents are those with fruits & musks mixed together. This scent is perfect!
7. The Versace sunglasses I've been lusting after for over a year now... these were actually an early Christmas gift he gave to me on Black Friday when we scored an awesome deal!
8. A Canon 50mm lens I asked for that's great for portrait photography, along with a UV filter he surprised me with... I can't wait to use these for the engagement shoot I have coming up next month.
9. Lauren Conrad Style. One of my goals for 2011 is to be more fashionable and really find my personal style. Joshua, being the fashion nazi that he is, approves!
10. Another fashion book! The Lucky Shopping Manual: Building and Improving Your Wardrobe Piece by Piece. I can't wait to read this!
11. Riesen in my stocking. Mmm. So delicious.

He also put little handwritten notes in each gift, saying some special about each one. It was pretty much the sweetest thing ever. I'm just so in love with him, and our lives together. Merry Christmas, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas dan! Love and miss u! Hugs to both of u from us! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your blog. Way super cute. I really admire your graphic design work! Semper Fi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a terrific Christmas! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love that Domino book? It's one of those that I'll never get rid of...beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!