24 December 2010

Merry Christmas!


These are the Christmas cards that I designed (with Joshua's help, of course!) and sent out to family and friends this year. I made them at the same time I made my Christmas blog header... it totally inspired me to make our Christmas cards, isn't that great? Otherwise, I don't know when I would have found the time to make them.

I think we sent... 46 cards? Phew. I made them similarly to how I made the save-the-dates and I mounted them on brown craft paper. And then I printed on matching brown craft paper envelopes. We loved the final look!

Today on Christmas Eve, it's just Joshua and I. As much as I miss my family, I'm so happy to have this time together. The past week has been a blur with lots of things getting done both at home and with Joshua at work, and now we have some down time to just relax and enjoy each other.

Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone!

2 comments:

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!