|This is me. Staring at my computer screen. Thinking, "What was I supposed to be doing?"|
I seriously spend way too much time online. Most often, I call it "research." Research for my website, research for work, research for my blog, research for inspiration.
But really, I need to stop "researching" so much and start DOING.
I have so many ideas for projects, blog posts, business concepts, etc. and I need to put them into ACTION! Like starting an Etsy shop? That's something I've been wanting to do for awhile. And getting my site up and running? Another on the list. Updating my scrapbooks? Eternally on the list. It goes on... and on... and on.
Right now, just a few of my top [non-work related] projects include:
- completing/sending my wedding save the dates
- launching the wedding website I made for Joshua & I
- completing/launching my new design website
- creating a new blog for design/business/craftiness/fun
- deciding what to do with this blog (keep it separate? delete it? merge it with the new blog? help!)
- my December Daily album
- Inspiration Everywhere workshop
- Blog Love e-course
- scrapbooking the last million years of my life
How do you stay motivated and make the time to get your projects done?
I think I'll go organize my closet. ;-)