01 January 2011

Happy New Year!






As these photos from our New Years Eve show, we had a fun but low-key New Years with our closest friends, Felice and Christian. We're so going to miss living by them and being together! Felice and I have been friends since the 5th grade, over 15 years now. Joshua and Christian both became friends in the Marine Corps and have been through 2 deployments together.

We set up Felice & Christian over a year ago, and they're now engaged and planning a wedding for next August! Felice is a bridesmaid in my wedding, and I'm maid-of-honor in hers. Christian is the best man in our wedding, and Joshua is a groomsmen in his!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years Eve!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog updates from my phone :) Love your graphic designing skilllsss! I am quite inspired, but I have NO CLUE how to make pictures look so nifty. Anyways, I will miss you! Go take Quantico some class.. ~annie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!