01 January 2011

It's Official!


Hi everyone... I could not be more excited right now. I've officially launched my website, Graphic Grace Design! I'd love to hear your feedback and get your opinions on what is or isn't working.

I've gone through much debate about whether to include the link to this blog or start a new "professional" blog. I've gotten mixed responses from family and friends, but ultimately I decided not to include a link to Hard Corps Love on my professional website.

Now the debate is whether to:
A.) Start the new professional blog & continue keeping this personal blog.
B.) Keep only this blog and not worry about having a professional blog.
C.) Combine both blogs into one blog, either under Hard Corps Love or a new title.

What do you think?

P.S. I love 2011 already.

5 comments:

  1. Dani - Gorgeous! Personally, I would leave a blog off it and keep it as professional as possible. Have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stacie. You want a professional business to be built, keep it separate completely from your personal blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I debated this as well when I made a professional website, I decided to add mine because if you google your name your blog will pop up, and it showcases your creativity in other ways. But it's totally personal preference. I love your website, it's so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks FANTASTIC Dani!! I just know that you will do fantastic!! I just wish that I would have found your blog much earlier so I could have more time to get to know you! *sigh* Such is life, I seem to always be a day late and a dollar short! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work! I always have a appreciation for good graphic designs! (My dad has been doing it since 1993, and I understand all the trials and tribulations that comes with it!) Since you will be in my neck of the woods soon, I hope we will be able to meet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!