30 January 2011

Red Wedding Shoes, Revisited

Recently, one of my past blog posts about my desire to wear red shoes with my wedding gown has been getting a ton of hits... I have no idea what the sudden surge is, but it seems that a lot of people are just as obsessed with red wedding shoes as I am! Here are lots more red wedding shoe photos for brides and bridesmaids. I'm in love with all of them, and found a ton of awesome inspiring photographer's sites in the meantime. Enjoy!

{source: Joe Elario Photography}
{source: Real Photography}
**ABOVE ARE THE EXACT SAME SHOES I'M WEARING!!!**
{source: Jules Bianchi Photography}
{source: Sweet Fashion Design}
{source: Stacy Able Photography}

{source: Sweetchic Events}
{source: Eric Hegwer Photography}
{source: Sara Heinrichs Photography}
{source: Young Designs}
{source: Gersham Photography c/o With This Ring}
{source: Ampersand Photography c/o With This Ring}
{source: Jason Crader Photography}
{source: Hoffer Photography}
{source: Becky Hill Photography}
{source: ChocoStudio}
{source: Instant de Bonheur}
{source: Elisabeth Millay Photography}
{source: Luce Bella}
{source: Pink Posh Photography}

 

14 comments:

  1. my girls wore red heels :) LOVE it!

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cqmTifkfjD4/S9g87pn7ryI/AAAAAAAAAn8/cV80hxjLifk/s1600/blog6.jpg

    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cqmTifkfjD4/S8GuPDue_-I/AAAAAAAAAcE/QdGUTQZZtwA/s1600/26.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm wearing navy and my girls are wearing hot pink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You should definitely wear some fun shoes (that you could actually wear again, unlike my grass-stained white ones sitting in my closet!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when the brides wear colored heels with their white gowns!! Love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was my dream to wear red shoes with my dress, but I couldn't find any I liked in time. :( Then I accidentally wound up wearing some old "lake" flip-flops because in all the craziness I forgot to change out of them before the ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore blue shoes... I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE. loving the red shoe idea. Randomly came across your cute blog, I have to say..I have seen many creative milspouse blog names but yours takes the cake :) stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable new layout!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this idea, I think I want hot pink shoes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My bestie wore hot pink stilettos with her dress. They were sooo adorable & made for some really pretty pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive been searching high and low for the perfect red shoes to go with my wedding dress. Im a Chie Mihara kinda girl, round toes with a chunky heel. http://www.chiemihara.com/ Any thoughts of where I might find my perfect red shoe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fave shoe store is DSW. They has so many styles! You could probably find something comparable there. :)

      Delete
  12. Try Ellie red platforms, has a chunky heel and open toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! My fiance's surname is cherry - so I'm wearing cherry red shoes! better than trying to match ivory!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!