27 January 2011

Redesigned!

Hey all! Phew, what a year it's been already! And to be completely honest, I've been avoiding my blog like the plague while it was still all decked out in Christmas decor. Joshua & I have spent all of January moving into our new home... and we love it! I finally feel a sense of relief now that the Christmas decorations are down both here and in our home.

It will be so nice to be settled in and unpacked, but we aren't quite there yet. In the meantime, you can expect some fun posts coming up from me in the near future... I did a lot of thinking about where I want this blog to go and what I want it to become, and I've decided to just let it be. This has been, and will continue to be, my personal blog... where I blog about all the things I love.

As some of you know, it started as a blog to help me through Joshua's last deployment to Afghanistan. It's grown into a way for me to share my creativity, design things for fun just because I want to and not because I'm being paid, and a great way to meet new friends and keep in touch with my long distance family and friends. I'm excited to see where it will go from here!

I will also be starting a new professional blog solely for my business and design/photography projects. There will not be a link to this blog there, even though I know anyone could easily Google me and find both blogs.

But, that's okay with me. I work pretty hard not to post anything too personal (or embarrassing!) here, while still be open and honest and letting you in on the fun things in my life. That won't be changing anytime soon.

In the meantime, let me know what you think of the new design... all tattooed, patriotic, camouflage bits of it. I'll slowly be updating my sidebars and other info too. Today, my goal was just the header, a simple signature, and a new button... which I'd be honored if you would grab for your own blog!


Hard Corps Love


Semper fi!

6 comments:

  1. I like it!! It looks AWESOME! :-D
    I wish I could be creative and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! It's adorable! :D Great job, and I'll most certainly be stealing your button for my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Loving the new design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love it! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!