28 March 2011

Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip

Hello, friends! A couple weekends ago, Joshua & I had a barbecue with a few friends from his new unit. We grilled burgers and chicken, had a yummy tomato & mozzarella salad, and my favorite: enjoyed a delicious appetizer of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip.

Last winter, my friend Annie (we met at our previous duty station in North Carolina) posted this incredible recipe on her blog. I've made it a dozen times, and finally made an alteration to take some of the bite off the buffalo flavor and include ranch, the all-time favorite condiment in our house.

Annie, I hope you don't mind I modified your recipe! Seriously you guys, you have to try this. We serve it with tostitos or celery. Yum!

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 (12 oz) can of chicken
  • 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
  • 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
  • 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
  • 1/2 cup ranch dressing

 DIRECTIONS
  • Preheat oven to 350°
  • Add all ingredients to an oven-safe dish
  • Bake at 350° for 15 minutes
  • Let cool & serve with chips or celery!
It's so easy to make. So easy, in fact, that I was in the mood to play with my new 50mm lens, so I photographed the whole process to share with all of you! Enjoy. :-)

{Drain & add 12 oz canned chicken to dish}

{Add 8 oz cream cheese}

{Add 1/2 cup hot sauce}

{Mmm, yummy Franks}

{Add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese— I always add a lot!}

{Mmm, yummy cheese}

{Add 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing}

{Add 1/2 cup ranch dressing}

{Mix it all up!}

{Bake for 15 minutes at 350°}

{Cool and serve!}


Let me know if you happen to try it. Thanks again, Annie! This will be a hit in our home forever! If you don't already follow Annie, check out her blog, Simplify. She's sweet, fun, and super smart... always a pleaseure to read!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the "shout out," Dani :) I'm so glad you like the dip! We love it as well!... I actually got it from a friend Katie who got it from the Pillsbury web page.

    And yummm!! I love ranch! I'm gonna have to add it next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm that sounds amazing. my bf is all about some buffalo chicken lol. def gonna have to give this a try sometime. thanks for sharing. have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes me so hungry! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dani! It's Stephanie from yesterday's class! I looked around your blog. You have some great talent! This recipe looks yummy--the pictures definitely sell it. Would love to see you again sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this this weekend and my husband/family LOVED it!!! So yummmmmmmmmy and SOOOO easy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!