05 April 2011

Let's Hear It!

{source: Flickr}

Good morning, friends. :-)

I'm so happy that so many of you were interested in the couponing post from yesterday. (A special hello to all the Quantico spouses that asked me for the link!) I love posting things that are helpful and interesting. Same with the Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip recipe I posted... a few of you left me a comment to let me know you made it! So exciting.

So now I want to ask... what would you like to see here on the blog? What types of stories, tutorials, recipes, etc? Do you have any questions for me that I might be able to answer?

I'd love to hear your thoughts so I can come up with some new ideas for posts. Our day-to-day life is pretty crazy around here with work & the puppies, so it's fun to break from that to share things here!

Upcoming posts I plan to share, requested from readers:

where to buy red wedding shoes

how I make my care packages
    Now let's hear it! Questions about design, photography, scrapbooking? Interested in organization, blog tips, starting a business? More appetizers, cakes, or other foods? Anything specific to military life or wedding planning? Let me know!

    Also, you can always email me instead of leaving a comment... I know most of my friends & family don't have blogs. :-)

    2 comments:

    1. Greetings from Alaska! I found your blog through the Military Monday BlogHop, an here I am - following your adventures!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi there! I just found your blog... I actually don't know how, lol. Anyway, I'm just getting started on the whole blogging thing, and I was wondering if you had any tips? I'd also like to start networking with other military wives/girlfriends/crafty ladies, but I'm not sure where to start! Thanks a lot for your help :) Your dogs are adorable!

      ReplyDelete

    Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!