11 April 2011

Raincheck.

I will be back tomorrow to post my updates for 11 in '11 on the 11th! This past weekend was my bridal shower and bachelorette party, and I'm still recovering from all the fun and travel back & forth! Lots of unpacking was done today, as well as house cleaning and picking up the puppies from the kennel. I missed my babies! Also, I have the greatest bridesmaids, family, and friends in the world!

So I'll catch up sometime tomorrow evening, after my first ever L.I.N.K.S. class on base! It's a full-day thing... hope I get some useful info about being a mil•spouse. :-)

Later, gators.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan and I have been meaning to do a LINKS class but 9am Saturday just does not sound appealing when it rolls around! That would be the only one I could go to with my work schedule. Blah.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!