14 July 2011

Planning Ahead

I am getting so excited to get all our our wedding photos back from the photographer. I've been waiting to design/send thank you cards, because I want to use his photos. He said we'd get them back in about a month, so... that would be July 18th. Cross your fingers!


I made a collage of photos for my planner last night that got me more excited about getting the photos back and making our thank you cards. I think I want to do something similar to this, collage like... I received a thank you card like this once and I absolutely loved it, it was my favorite thank you I've received to date. So I'm planning to do something similar for ours.

Those of you who know me or who have been reading my blog for awhile know that I'm a little bit obsessed with keeping a day planner. Honestly, I just have a horrible memory, and keeping a planner helps me keep it all straight— home life, work assignments, goals, appointments, birthdays, etc.


I get a new planner every 1-2 years, depending on how used/beat up it gets. I just got this one a month or so ago at Target. I think it looks like a little clutch, which is why I love it! And I don't have much yellow in my life, so... yellow it was!

So yes. Those of you who attended our wedding, and/or sent one of the lovely wedding gifts we received... you may be receiving a thank you note similar to the above collage. That is, after I revise/edit it a hundred times, ask Husband his opinion a dozen times, and then finally print and mail them. ;-)

P.S. I love saying Husband!

7 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a planner and I use it for a week and love it.... then I misplace it or forget. Sigh. I wish I could be organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yes, saying husband is fun! I really need to get a real day planner. I just use a wall calendar to keep track of stuff but it's not the greatest method. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a clutch - cute! I cannot live without my daily planner. My husband never uses one. Ever. I still haven't figured out how he functions like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is yours? I got mine from Office Depot but it's red & I love it! I get so many compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your planner! :):) I need to buy a new one, my last one was from Target as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That planner is so adorable! I love love love that it looks like a clutch! So cute! I may just have to find one for myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!