12 August 2011

A Fresh New Look

Introducing... a redesign for Hard Corps Love! After months (and I'm talking months) of debate, I finally made the decision to link my business & my blog. Because at the end of the day... they're both me, and having everything in one place really simplifies my life!

I have lots of fun ideas for posts coming up in the near future. I've spent the past couple months since the wedding getting organized, and in turn... inspired. It feels great! I have a plan, and it starts here. So you'll be hearing from me a lot more lately.

Here's a quick look at what's new!

My next posts will share some of the recent projects I've been working on. Every week, I'll be updating on my progress and how things have been going here in the studio. I'll have a quick link to them via the images in the far right sidebar. As you can see, at the moment those projects aren't yet clickable. I promise, they will be soon!

I'll also be changing the "love lately" photo weekly with my current favorite photo, moment, or obsession.

I've separated the main topics I write about into buttons on the right, to make things easier to find if you follow me specifically for invitation designs, posts about military life, updates on the puppies, whatever you fancy. After all, we're fancy here in the Ploscik household. 

I tend to read a dozen books at once, so the sidebar on the right will show what's current in my library. Because you know... sometimes I read some good stuff, and you might like to read them too!

The tabs at the top contain info on the basics, like the 411 on yours truly, a collection of all my wedding posts, words of wisdom about life as a mil spouse, and fun things I keep in my "network."

As for the new look— what do you think? Is everything showing up okay, and easy to navigate? Are there any suggestions or comments you have to improve it? I'd love to hear your thoughts, so please do share.

9 comments:

  1. Oooooooh I love it, so simple and chic! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look! :D Look forward to seeing your designs. I think you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! The book section is awesome and I like all your features. Very nice layout. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love how it's professional and personal all at the same time. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new layout! Very chic! :)

    http://semperwifey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new design. You are so talented girly. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just came across your blog :) its sooo cute! You should stop by my blog because I'm giving away a Bobbie Brown eye shadow compact :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your new design, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the blog, love you, call me sometime this week to catch up! cant wait for Felice's wedding! xoxox lOVE YOU!
    -Genna

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!