13 August 2011

Pinterest: The Funnies

Firstly, thank you all for the incredibly awesome comments on my new blog design. They are much appreciated and I feel really good about where things are headed!

Secondly... are any of you on Pinterest? I'm obsessed, thanks to my good friends Val and Megan. And I know some people call it a "time waster," but I call it collecting research. And let me tell you something— I spend a lot of time collecting research!

I figured, what better a way to wrap up the week than by joining Mrs. G.I. Joe for a weekly Pinterest roundup? I have a bunch of boards, so this week I'm just going to share some images that make me giggle from my Funnies pin board. Giggle away! 




Source: etsy.com via Dani on Pinterest


Source: weheartit.com via Dani on Pinterest


Source: weheartit.com via Dani on Pinterest




Source: twitpic.com via Dani on Pinterest




Source: cafepress.com via Dani on Pinterest


Source: svpply.com via Dani on Pinterest

Oh, and if you're at all confused about the whos and whats of Pinterest, check out this great blog post I found via Google... Pinterest: A Beginner's Guide. She explains it all really well! 

But my fave definition when people ask what the heck it is? A virtual bulletin board. 

P.S! Click this button to Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to My Week On Pinterest!

    Oh my gosh I really needed a good laugh this morning. Those are hilarious! I have seen the skeleton baby bump shirt before and really want it for myself this year. But the Facebook one is soooo true! haha

    Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!