17 September 2011

A Little Lost

Hi friends, I'm still here. To be completely honest, I haven't been blogging because I've been a bit discouraged in the department of self-employment. Work has been slow, and my self-esteem (and wallet!) has been suffering because of it.

I'm not sure if I made the right decision combining both my personal and professional blogs, and I'm not even sure if I can keep up Graphic Grace without the money to support it. I've began looking for full-time design jobs and other smaller, part-time jobs to keep me occupied (and the bills paid).

Of course, this isn't what I want to do. I want Graphic Grace to work and succeed. I think I just need a pep talk, or a kick in the butt to keep it going.

Either that, or a fairy godmother to make everything better.

For now though, that's where I've been. Once I decide what to do with this blog and my business, I will let everyone know. Thank you for your support throughout all of this. 

4 comments:

  1. Times are tough right now, but you are definitely very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I def agree with Erika (above) times are tough and you very talented. personally, i kinda sorta envy you...i wish i had your talent. i can barely draw a stick figure for the life of let a lone design my own blog...lol.
    i'm "kinda" in the some boat as you. i say kinda because i'm looking for a job. i wish it could be in my field, but i'll settle for anything.
    i wish you all the luck so that things pick up and you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. i'm so reading book 4 of the bride quartet...i think its my favorite of the the four!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck to you sweetie! I definitely understand struggles with work and worrying about money. I think it's a season of life that so many people our age go through. Just keeping working hard and trust that everything will work out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!