20 September 2011

PROJECT: Purple Fall Wedding Invitations


This year has definitely been the year for weddings in my closest circle of friends from high school. First my wedding, then Felice's, and now Nikki's. 

Nikki's wedding is in October, and her main color is purple. As a bridesmaid, I was so happy for the colors she chose— our dresses are a gorgeous sangria color that I can't wait to wear (and I'm also planning to wear to the Marine Corps Ball)!

I designed Nikki's save-the-dates earlier this year, using photos from the engagement session I also shot for her and Anthony, her husband-to-be. Nik's only request in the design process was "fall colors." She's definitely my easiest client to date! 



When it came time to design her wedding invitations, she said, "I trust you, do whatever you think." Talk about creative freedom! I kept with the purple and copper colors we used for her save-the-dates, as well as the leaf theme, which she had really liked.

I also love this pocketfold enclosure. It's two-sided, with the front for the invitation and the back for the additional pieces of information. As soon as I saw it, I knew Nikki would love it— she likes simple, clean, easy-to-navigate things. And I was right, she loved it!

I'm pleased with how these turned out, and so thankful to have had great clients like Nikki and Anthony to work with. I also love themed invitations!

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome - you do such awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those invitations are amazing!! They are so rich and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Don't give up, your work is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are stunning! I wish you could've done ours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful! Where did you get them printed?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got your comment about blog/personal blog etc. Writing you back tomorrow! but I see you feel script up there ;) that's my signature font-it's glorious! My favorite ever!! You are super talented my friend. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you order these invitations? I would love to use these for my fall October wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to order these invitations as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sent you an email in regards to ordering these invitations! I'd love to order these for my fall wedding as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would also love to order some of these invitations for my fall wedding! How can I go about doing that??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it possible to order these for my fall wedding in 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love them, how can i get these? what would you charge?

    ReplyDelete
  14. The site is suppose to be up and running Jan. 1, 2013...but the site is not up. I'm really interested in looking at these!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want these invitations...please?!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How would I buy these?
    ashley_blinkhorn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love for you to design something for me as well. Please email me so we can discuss further details @ vjfoc@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you send me the information about ordering the above invitations.
    Thank you,
    solovon@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!