29 November 2011

Makin' Moves


Once upon a time... I fell off the face of the earth.

Just kidding!

Well hello there, strangers. It's been some time, hasn't it? Like over two months? Shame on me, I know... I was just going through a bit of a rough patch and not quite sure how to handle it. That, and a blog identity crisis.

You know... the usual.

Highlights of the past couple months have included:

♥ Moving! Husband & I are now living in a lovely town home on base. And we love it.

♥ Dressing up as Kat Von D for Halloween. With my exorcist priest husband, Father Karras.

♥ New job! I'm back to being a corporate creative professional, working at a company that does all their work for the Department of Defense... specifically in programs to aid military families! Hollerrrr.

♥ Wedding season coming to a close— Felice & Nikki's weddings were completely gorgeous, and now we have a new engagement to celebrate. Megan!

♥ Sergeant! Husband was promoted and I might just be the proudest wife on the planet. Go Joshua! Love to see his hard work rewarded.

♥ Breaking Dawn midnight premiere. Don't even get me started... I'm so obsessed.

♥ The Marine Corps Ball! And seeing Justin Timberlake in real life. Yes, ours was the ball he attended. :-)

♥ An amazingly wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with my family in New York. I am so, so, so thankful for each and every one of them.

So what would you like to see photos of? You know I have photos of each and every memory. The blog may be put on pause, but the camera never is!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like some great things!!! Congratulations on the job!

    Any pictures of JT? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been a busy bee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some great things! I would like to see pictures of all of the above! ;)

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was JUST thinking about you the other day, wondering what you were up to! Sounds like you've been busy and that lots of fun things have been happening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy! Congrats on the new house, new job, your husband's promotion, and having fun! I wanna see ball photos, and some pics of the new house too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought about you when I heard about Justin at the Instructors Ball in Richmond! What a wonderful busy to have. So glad things are going so well!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!