01 August 2012

August Already?



Is it really the end of summer already? Really, seriously?

 In August, I plan to:

+ Buy a bicycle & take a bike ride 
+ Embrace my inner geek at the BlogHer conference 
+ Write more 
+ Eat less 
+ Be okay with the fact that I'm still as pale as I was in the middle of winter 
+ Get the piano tuned 
+ Do something nice, but unexpected, for my husband 
+ Take some time to scrapbook 
+ Run 
+ Organize my office 
+ Really make the effort to eat gluten-free  
+ Update my portfolio website 
+ Get a "pupcake" with Lady 

I was looking back at the goals I made in June, most of which I did end up completing… although it took both June & July to do so.

I did give my house that good cleaning, I wrapped up my freelance projects, I stuck to the budget, I read more, I blogged a bit, I was nicer to my husband, we celebrated our 1-Year anniversary, and I backed up every last one of my digital photos onto CDs & my external hard drive.

I didn't completely catch up on Project Life, but I did do 2 layouts. I didn't lose 10 pounds, but I did lose 2. I didn't create a family management binder, but if I have time I'd love to do so this month!


1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of monthly bucket lists. I may do this myself!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!