02 August 2012

I'll Be at BlogHer!

I'll be geeking out at BlogHer '12 

Well blogland, I'm off to geek out at the 2012 BlogHer conference in New York City these next few days! Even though I worked my butt off to move my blog to Wordpress before now, there is still too much to do. Rather than rush it and stress out about it, I'm just going to work on it when I get back home on Sunday. I'm just ready to have fun, make new friends, and learn more about one of my favorite ways to record life!

Joshua will be home with Lady this weekend, and even though I'm only going to be in NYC, I'm going to miss them both like crazy! I know my BlogHer date will understand, though, since she is also leaving her husband & doggie behind. I convinced my newest friend, Shannon at Anchors Aweigh, to come to BlogHer with me... and she is!

I was originally supposed to be going with my awesome friend *Bleep* at Bleeping Amazing... but she & her family just PCS'd and she wasn't able to come. So then then I met Shannon online, through blogging, and asked her if she wanted to go... I was so excited she said yes! We've hung out a bunch of times since we first met online a couple months ago. Not only is her husband also stationed here at Quantico, but they don't have kids yet— just a fur baby, Macy. Match made in heaven? In military life, I think so!

So this is where my new blog stands, as of today. What do you think so far?

{click to make bigger}

Can't wait for the conference! I'll be back soon with all kinds of fun updates.

2 comments:

  1. looks good Dani!! I would love to go to a blog conference-- or at least a writing conference. Tell us some things you learn and have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have tons of fun in NY! The new blog looks great! you're so dang creative that anything you create will look amazing! I do have a question for you tho..I just moved down to NC from Mass, and I remember reading how much you liked living in Emerald Isle. What did you guys like to do for fun? Any suggestions for places to eat? hell, I dont even know where I should get my hair cut! Any insight to the area would be great! We live on base at Lejeune, so any great local places in Jville?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. Please let me know you've stopped by!